Monday 1 June 2009

gnuplot 4.2.5

Well, here's my first offering: gnuplot 4.2.5 for the Sharp Zaurus (pdaXrom). I have compiled into this release support for pdf and png terminals (I needed png support for another app, so I thought I may as well take the time and include pdf support as well)! You will therefore need to install both pdflite and libgd, both of which I have compiled and are available for download via the links at the bottom of this post. pdflite is released 'free for personal' use by PDFLib GMbH. Please make sure your use is in line with the terms of their license before using. I compiled this against WxWidgets 2.8.6 and have included a link for downloading this version compiled by Wells Wang just in case you cannot find it.

I had to disable the thin-splines method, both in the source code and through compiler flags to get this to compile (otherwise I was plagued with compiler segfaults). I think it is the parameters passed to one of the functions used by this method that causes the problem. Once I have caught up with other things, I will take another look and see of I can fix this. Until then, enjoy:


(required) Downloads:
gnuplot_4.2.5
libgd_2.0.34rc2
pdflite_7.0.4p1
wxwidgets_2.8.6

No comments:

Post a Comment